Development of new products
We carry out a full cycle of development of electronic devices. These can be devices for commercial, advertising, household, and industrial use. Check out the projects we have developed right now.
We are available in such areas as:
- wired telephony, analogue and digital signal processing, analogue video, automation, measurement, telemetry;
- remote control, security systems, LED technology, lighting, automotive electronics, power electronics and UPS;
- development of electronics in the field of intelligent systems based on AVR, C51, STM, Cortex-M3, ARM microcontrollers in low and high level languages (ASM, C).
The entire electronics development cycle consists of the following stages:
- Preliminary acquaintance with the task.
This is best done in person, as the phone or mail rarely yields meaningful results. You come to us and tell us about your task. Preferably with samples or documents. After that, usually within 2-3 days, we will inform you of the result.
- Drawing up a “technical task”
This is necessary to put the task at hand within a certain limited “framework” and to avoid any further discrepancies. In fact, it is a description of the future device with all its functions and parameters. The time required to complete the work can only be estimated. After the “technical specifications” are approved, we draw up a contract and, after making an advance payment, we start the main work.
- Designing a functional diagram, flowchart, and work algorithms – depending on the complexity of the task.
- Designing the electrical circuit of the entire device or individual components.
- Designing a printed circuit board or layout.
- Development of a test version of the firmware, if it is an intelligent device. This is usually the longest and most expensive stage.
- Production of test samples.
- Setting up and adjusting the product.
It is possible to clarify the terms of reference and make changes related to additional costs.
- Preparing an already developed product for mass production.
This can be due to changes in PCB sizes, component availability, component costs, manufacturing capabilities, etc.
- Development of a working (commercial) version of the embedded software (if necessary).
- Preparation of design documentation.
- Transfer of the product to mass production.
You can contact us at any stage, and in some cases, we can continue the work or make changes to the project.
We also carry out surface-mount SMD and lead-out DIP mounting of printed circuit boards of any degree of complexity.
Contact us now
or send us a request and we will contact you: